|Welcome to Albanna Engineering|
Project Name : Mechanical & Piping Works for GPC TankFarm in Hamriyah Freezone
The scope of work includes
• Detailing , preparation of isometric drawing, stress and surge analysis of pipe lines
• Design and preparation of fabrication drawings for the Pipe Rack, valve access platforms, crossover platforms, TTLR shed
• Design and detailing of pipe sleepers, pump foundations and tank foundations
• Pump House Layout and Overall GA
• Complete Tank Farm piping works
• Piping works towards Inner Berth & Main Berth
• Installation , testing and commissioning of Valves, Pumps, Truck Loading Arms, Drum Filling unit, Weigh bridge, Hot Oil System
• Structural Steel works for Pipe Rack, Platforms, TTLR shed
• Pipe Sleeper, civil works related to underground piping inside Tank Farm and for Berth lines
Project Name : Construction of 16 Nos Of Storage Tanks for GPC in HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE
Gulf Petrochem FZC is planning to set up Storage Tank Terminal in Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE for the storage of a range of Petroleum/Petrochemicals/Base Oil products, for the captive as well as for third party usage / leasing. The facility will have a total of 37 storage tanks with an overall storage capacity of Approx 203,000 m³.
GPC awarded Albanna Engineering the construction of storage tank in Tank Farm 1 & 2 to handle Fuel Oil, Gas Oil and Bitumen and Fire water .
All storage tanks to be constructed as part of the Project will be designed according to API 650 – Welded Storage Tanks for Oil Storage and will have pressure relief devices that will comply with API 2000-Venting Atmospheric and Low Pressure Storage Tanks.